Welcome to Tennessee Metallizing:Tennessee Metallizing offers you on-site and in-shop corrosion protection and restorative services for metal surfaces, machinery, parts and structures including sand blasting and bead blasting, thermal coatings, flame spray, powder coatings and metalizing.
Corrosion Protection & Restorative Services for Metal Surfaces, Parts, Machinery & Structures
With countless industrial applications, Tennessee Metallizing’s processes function to prevent wear and corrosion as well as to build up worn parts to original dimensions. We have the capabilities to serve any industry with any shape or size part, machine or structure, from the smallest micro part to heavy machinery and large structures. These include OEM parts, machinery and hardware, construction equipment, metal structures, power tools and parts, bridges, artwork and sculptures, handrails, railings, and military tanks and weaponry. Whatever your need, we can accommodate you. Contact us using our convenient online form.
Tennessee Metallizing offers you:
- Up to 50% Extended life for parts, machinery & structures
- Up to 10x Harder, more durable surface
- Up to 3x longer life than paint
- Corrosion prevention
- Build up of worn parts to original dimensions
- Prevent further wear
- Service to any size part, machine or structure
- Sand blast pipe interior from 6”-36”
- Bead blasting for smooth clean surface (cosmetic)
- Powder coating in a wide variety of colors & finishes
- Competitive Pricing – Possibly best price in town
- Faster service – Reduced downtime
- Respect for your production schedule
- Personalized Customer Service
- Single source provider – on-site or in-shop
- We’ll accommodate you no matter what!
Tennessee Metallizing looks forward to the opportunity to be your single source provider for corrosion protection and restorative services for your metal parts, equipment, machinery, structures and surfaces.