Tennessee Metallizing Thermal Coatings ProcessTennessee Metallizing offers three thermal coatings: metalizing, flame spray, and powder coatings. For those of you who may be new to the process, it always begins with sand blasting to clean and prepare the surface for the desired coating. The sand blasting removes any rust, mill scale and oils. If the part is to be metalized, it receives a 2 to 3 mill profile. A lesser profile is required for powder coatings. Once the surface is prepared, the protective coating is applied according to the technique you select. A part to be metalized will receive the coating no less than 4 hours after sand blasting. Once the coating is applied, your part is ready to be shipped back to you. The many benefits associated with thermal coatings can be found on the pages describing each of our three available processes. Keep in mind that we can work on any shape or size part. Whatever your need, we can accommodate you. Contact us using our convenient online form.
Tennessee Metallizing offers you:
- Up to 50% Extended life for parts, machinery & structures
- Up to 10x Harder, more durable surface
- Up to 3x longer life than paint
- Corrosion prevention
- Build up of worn parts to original dimension
- Prevent further wear
- Service to any size part, machine or structure
- Sand blast pipe interior from 6-36
- Bead blasting for smooth clean surface (cosmetic)
- Powder coating in a wide variety of colors & finishes
- Competitive Pricing Possibly best price in town
- Faster service Reduced downtime
- Respect for your production schedule
- Personalized Customer Service
- Single source provider on-site or in-shop
- Well accommodate you no matter what!
Tennessee Metallizing looks forward to the opportunity to be your single source provider for corrosion protection and restorative services for your metal parts, equipment, machinery, structures and surfaces.
Tennessee Metallizing Industrial Corrosion Protection & Thermal Coatings